All images and text (c) Robert Hale unless otherwise indicated.
Some years ago I wrote a book. It was a description of my travels in North and South America. I couldn't find a publisher, so I buried the copies of the manuscript in the back of a cupboard and forgot about it.
Now I've decided that, even if I can make no money from it, I can at least have the satisfaction that it's available for all to see somewhere in cyberspace. Of course this is really just another, more hi-tech, cupboard to bury it in but maybe someone will read it and enjoy it. Maybe even leave an encouraging comment or two.
Here then, I present, complete and unabridged, to it's first (potentially) mass audience, "Anyone Can Can Do It:Travels in the Americas."
Hi, just caught you in passing (next blog.....) I've travelled some and moved a lot, but now I'm exploring more where I've landed now. Now I'll bookmark your book and I can read at leisure :-)
Thanks gz. Please leave comments. There is also, in among a lot of other stuff on my other blog a lot of travel writing including my recent trip to North Korea that you might find interesting. The link's at the top of the page.
4 comments:
Hmm.... I never heard of "over-landing"
Another reader! Hurrah. Outside members of my immediate family that makes three!
Let me know what you think.
Hi, just caught you in passing (next blog.....) I've travelled some and moved a lot, but now I'm exploring more where I've landed now.
Now I'll bookmark your book and I can read at leisure :-)
Thanks gz. Please leave comments. There is also, in among a lot of other stuff on my other blog a lot of travel writing including my recent trip to North Korea that you might find interesting. The link's at the top of the page.
I hope you enjoy the book.
Post a Comment